Thursday, July 16, 2009

Have arrived in Belfast

Not alot to report on really but since I don't know how the next few days are going to work and if I'll be making a report for a few days, I thought I'd add a quick one. Left the hostel around 7:15 a.m. this morning in London, walked to the Cannon Street "tube" station and got on a train to Heathrow airport. Navigated Heathrow pretty well though I was glad that I got there early as there was quite a line to check in bags. I had to check in my backpack at a special place cuz of all the straps but after a 1 1/2 hour flight, I picked up my pack at baggage claim and it all seemed to be intact. Caught a bus to the Victoria train station and then began my walk to the hostel. My map ended up sending me about an extra 1/2-1 mile in the wrong direction which I blame on the internet having the place in the wrong location. We checked on it here at the hostel and that seems to be the case. The rest of the afternoon will be doing exciting things like: shaving, showering, laundry, and hopefully getting a hold of Bill. I just left an email for him so hopefully he'll be in touch soon that he's board a flight soon. That's about it. Not sure when I'll be blogging next. It might not be til next Monday when I'm back at this hostel before traveling down to Dublin. Later everyone!

God Bless,
SNorris
<><

1 comment:

  1. Norris, I think I know why you went the wrong direction...you can't read a map! Ha! Glad to hear things are going well and you are having a good time. I read some of your postings, but not all. Figured we will have plenty of time when you get back into town.

    Enjoy The Open. Your worst fear may come true if Tiger doesn't play any better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete